Recent Posts

Monday, March 10, 2008

The Right One For You Is The One You Love And Loves You Back

Time to do some writing. So here goes.

Once in a while, we hear people asking happy couples, how did you know that he/she was the one for you? Though they are happily together, most of them simply dunno why too. So, I decided to make full use of my time thinking about this while driving today. And here's what I feel.

You know that someone is the ONE for you when, you love that person and that person loves you back. haha. This may sound like another nonsensical banter from dear old me again, BUT if you think about it, it is true.

In our lives, there are times, when we love someone, that person don't love us back. Or when someone loves us, but we don't love that person back. It was always like, meeting the wrong person at the wrong time. BUT, I choose to see it as, learning to know the right person from the wrong.

The right person is not the one that you fall deeply in love with. Instead, the right person is the ONE that you fall deeply in love with and deeply loves you back too. That's the ONE. But, that's also the hard part.

To be honest, even I myself find that this article is strange. The only part I found sensible was, my answer to my friend. Whether you get it or not, I still wish you all the best, in your love life.

Au Voir.

0 comments: