Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Great Start To 2008! And All Years To Come!

Good day to all again. It has been almost 8 mths since I last blogged.

So here goes.

Update about what I had been doing over the past half year or so.

I have had a great 2007 (even with the challenges) and grown alot too. Physically, I am feeling great and have managed to achieve some wonderful results. :) In my work, I am on track and growing fast. Moving into the next level and in the process of getting two books out, one of fitness, the other on the training I am doing with Ernest. At home, all is well, and my folks are getting along fine (other than the sometimes quarrels and frustration, things are still going strong).

For 2008, I am looking forward to it. With the many challenges faced by the world, I am sure more opportunities will arise. And I am sure, this year will be great. :)

As a start of my series of writeups, I would like to just take this opportunity to thank a few people. My parents, my siblings for their support. My mentor, Shifu and boss, Ernest, for giving me the chance to grow and come back into the team. My colleagues too.

Which brings me back to this, when was the last time we have shown our gratitude and love to those around us? When was the last time you looked at your friends, relatives, parents and told them how much they mean to you? If it has been a long while, this would be a good time.

Start your year with gratitude, and I am sure, the whole year will be great for you.

0 comments: