Recent Posts

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Problems Are Challenges That We Can Choose To Love.

I must say that the last two weeks have been wonderful, great and simply superb. The students from Coral Sec have really reinforced my passion and love for training with their new found dedication and drive for the future. These students are simply wonderful and adorable.

BTW, if you have any photos, please send to my email. I would like to post a few shots here. Thanks!

Anyway, to ALL coralites, while life will pose many challenges to you and it may seem daunting at times, I just want you to read the following real life story.

>>>A man asked the champion body builder, "How did you train your muscles to be so huge?". To which, his reply was, "Do you REALLY want to know or are you just asking?" "Yeah, I really want to know." With that, the champion flexed his huge right bicep, and with a serious look in his eyes staring down at the man, he replied, "See this? Everyday, I push my muscle against resistance. And as I push myself against more and more resistance, I commanded my muscle to expand by demand. This muscle is the result of pushing against resistance."<<<

Well, some of you may be lost by now. Don't be. Let me help you understand.

Challenges (I prefer challenges to problems) in life are resistance that makes us strong, if we choose to push against them. Challenges are life's way of making us grow, let us learn, to be wiser, to be better. Challenges are life's way to excite us and surprise us. Challenges are our allies. Challenges are GREAT!

Talk about mental shift, huh. But, that's true (or so I CHOSE to believe).

So, how do see your challenges as? Your choice. :)

0 comments: