Recent Posts

Friday, March 21, 2008

Father's Love...A Must Read

Dear friends,

First of all, thank you all for spending your precious time in my site. As you know, I aim to provide as much resources as I can to support you in your pursuit towards your dreams, towards living the extraordinary life your truly deserve and to realise your purpose in life. While I can't give you everything, I would definitely do my very best.

For this post, I would like to present to you a gift. A gift of love. I would sincerely ask that you watch the below video and experience the POWER of a father's love for his son, and a son's determination to lead an extraordinary life. I would like you to see how Rick Hoyt has given his all and MORE to his disabled son and in the process, touching the lives of millions all over the world. For more information, you can visit this site :

http://www.teamhoyt.com/history.shtml



If you can't see it here, Copy and paste this link in your address bar. http://www.youtube.com/v/flRvsO8m_KI&hl=en

After the video, please take some time to also realise that our own parents have done the same for us all this while. Our own parents have always offered unconditional love to us. Think back, and you will know this is true.

So, remember this. Never stinge nor shy away from expressing your love to them. NEVER. Don't wait until it is too late and you start to have regrets.

0 comments: