Recent Posts

Friday, June 27, 2008

Pictures Pictures Pictures! From Indon.

Hi All!

First of all, apologies for the absence as I have been away for camps and training.

Anyway, just a quick update that for the whole school holiday, I have been in camps, after camps, are more camps. And now, I am in Lembang, Indonesia, running a huge camp with 300 over participants. It is like a party. The kids are simple marvelous and very nice.

Here are some pictures for you to see. Enjoy!

And to XY, this is the reason why I always wanted you to go to Indon camps. The experience is different...VERY DIFFERENT. To which, XY will reply, "Okay Lah..." or "See How Lah". hehehe


From this, you can get a feel of the number of students. And I am the one who has to shout the commands to them. Now you know why my voice is hoarse after every camp...:)


Kids trying the break the record. The Giants!


Some Random Pic...

Some More Random Pics...


More To Come!!!

4 comments:

deltaadeltoo said...

hey mr. ken!
where are the others?
i want the pictures!

haha.

"this is my banana, lalalalala
this is your banana, lalalalala.
Cut your banana, lalalalala,
so you dont have one, haha."

see? i'm still remember your song!

ngggg, could you do me a favor?
send me the photos!
please send them to my email.

delta.smun81@gmail.com

thank you!

pokok e cuma JULIA.(TITIK) said...

huhuhuhuhu......
T_T


Hello Mr.ken.. ^_^
How are you ??
this is julia...
Do you remember me ??


miss u so bad..
see u soon ya..... =D

ayyooooo..... ^O^
Kepp Kunt y..

Steffi Suharja said...

hi ken..
this is steffi..
remember me?
hix.. didn't take a pic wif u..
nyways, gud to see my sis' pic on your blog.. hehe..
i hope to be in your platoon next camp.. hehe..
btw, visit my blog..

http://pinkyshopaholic.blogspot.com/

....xoxo....
Steffi..^^

-meL' said...

hi kEN..^^
still remeber me..??
i am meLLianyyyyy..^^
im the campers from surabaya..^^
im from soTo group and the platoon is cheerfull..^^
hi kEN..^^
i'm missing u so mucH.. buT i onLy have one picT at my friendster.. >.<
do u have a friendster..??
if u have, please add me at meL_marshmallow90@yahoo.com..^^ ok..??
huaaaaaa..
kEN.. really missing u heRe..^^
i remember at the night when i walk on the rope, u give me biGgG supporT.. so i can waLk at the rope.. at before i waLk on the rope, i cry.. huwaaa.. so sHy to remember thaT.. hahahhahaha
buT i stiLL remember that mommenT..^^ a nice momment..^^
buT i promise to you thaT i will cHange my bad habbit righT.^^
and now i already the bad habbit one by one..^^
aLL of that because of u KEN..^^
u always give me support..^^
thank you for that.. okei..^^
do u have msn..??
please add me at zweety_girlz@hotmail.com..^^
and the fs too..^^
i'll wait for ur add..^^
Thank You KEN..^^
- i loVe u -
-meLLiany-