Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dedicated To SCGS' Wonderful Ladies

I must say that SCGS is a great school with a strong culture and full of love for the students. The School leaders were very supportive and were always there for the students, to ensure their success, with the Principal, Vice Principal and Dean visiting on several occasions. The students were also very closely knitted, with many of them were from different countries like Vietnam, China, Indonesia and of course, Singapore.

Ladies, if you are reading this, I just want to say that you are bound for success. All of you have been so wonderful, passionate and focused in your own learning. Combine that with the friends which you have found, I am sure that you will definitely go FAR. Reach high, and get into action. You deserve only the best!

Sadly, I didn't manage to get a photo taken of the whole class. But, even from this picture of just the few ladies, I am sure you can get a feel of the dynamic energy and charisma they exude.



BE GREAT ALWAYS!

3 comments:

tran said...

hi KEN...:))
I'm Thuy Anh, a Vietnamese girl from SCGS...^^...Glad that u still miss us...:D....Thanks for coming here, teaching us many invaluable things...:)..I am now motivated much due to your help...:)
I will work hard...fore sure...:D

Other Vietnamese and I really miss u trainers....:)...We've been chatting about u these days...^^...Anyway, I have just found out that the brand name of my hole-puncher is KENKO...:))

Hope that we will meet each other again in a nearby day...:)

Minh Phuong said...

Hi Ken :D
So touching... I really didnt expect that u could remember 'bout us. Moreover, u mention vietnam as the 1st country, which means u must be very impressed about the Vietnamese gals :)
We hv talked 'bout u guys since the camp ended. We really miss u all and ur dirty jokes, too

Ken Koh said...

:)

Hi Thuy Anh and Minh Phuong and all Vietnamese students from SCGS. OF COURSE I remember you. :) I was really impressed with the entire group of students.

Once I got the Photos from Bert, I will upload them here. So please keep tag.

Take care!

Ken from Indo