Recent Posts

Monday, November 10, 2008

Simple "Thank You"

Just like to share a wonderful email that Peter received from our past graduate.

Great job, Joanne!


From: Ong Joanne [mailto:joannestar5@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 10 November, 2008 10:51 PM
To: Peter Lau
Subject: Thank you!



Dear Peter Trainer,

It has been a long time that i didnt see the SuperTeen trainers. I want to thank all the trainers and resources who've helped me in the Oasis class because i believe it was all of you that made me to improve so much. And to tell you guys, i got in Triple Science course in my school. I am happy to have gotten in this course. i will continue to make good use of the spidergrams. :) Help me to convey my appreciation to all trainers and resources and Dr Ernest Wong. It's possible because of all of you who made me learn & experience so much that were so valuable in the 5 days camp.

By the way, it's a pity i couldnt help resourcing in the SuperTeen camp this end of year. Coincidentally, i will be at Korea having holiday with my family during that period of time. i couldnt make it in time. Just to ask you, if i could just drop by to take a look of the camp? Hope to get my your reply soon!

Warmest regards,

Joanne Ong, Superteen from the 1st June camp 2008! :D

0 comments: